Saturday, April 04, 2009

For Free and For Fun by Christopher Morrissette


For Free and For Fun: How To Ask For the Appointment and Get It For Free and For Fun: How To Ask For the Appointment and Get It by Christopher Morrissette


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Chris Morrissette's For Free and For Fun: How to Ask for the Appointment and Get It articulates how to stand apart from your competititors and how to thrive in any economy, tough or not. Chris successfully breaks down what everyone should do in business: help other people and provide value. He provides useful scripts for when you're making that cold call to get that necessary appointment, while keeping an upbeat and humorous tone. I also loved the fact that Chris added specifics on how to manage your time with social media and technology.And throughout the book, Chris includes pages from his workbook, so you can jot ideas and notes and retool your "Helping" script. Chris the author is just like Chris the person and I can attest that Chris is just as smart and goofy as he portrays himself in his book! I carry this book in my purse so I can recommend it everyone I come into contact with.


View all my reviews.

No comments: