Monday, July 07, 2008

Natalie Goldberg's Latest Creation

Old Friend from Far Away: The Practice of Writing Memoir Old Friend from Far Away: The Practice of Writing Memoir by Natalie Goldberg


My review


As a fan of Natalie Goldberg's Writing Down the Bones, I want to read her latest "how-to" book. I own the audio version of this title, but would like to experience the updated print version. A review from this month's The Writer (Aug 2008) wasn't too positive, so I'll need to judge "Old Friend" for myself.



I'd like to use this book as inspiration for my upcoming "Journaling Your Memoir" class I'm teaching Wed. at the Sertoma Arts Center in Raleigh off of Millbrook/Leadmine at Shelley Lake. The class runs 4 sessions in July, so there'll be plenty of time to use some Natalie.


View all my reviews.

No comments: